Congregational Leaders Meeting
January 3, 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Ranch of Lonesome Dove - 2299 Lonesome Dove Rd.
Campus Winter Retreat – “Unleashed”
January 9 - 11, 2015
Check in on 1/9/15 - 4:30 - 7:30 PM
Opening Event - 8:00 PM
University of Texas at Dallas
Lunch on Saturday will be provided as well as a Welcome Gift
Singles Game Night
January 10, 7:00 – 10:00 PM
Church Office – 2296 Rockbrook, Lewisville, TX
MLK Day of Service
January 17, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Lively Pointe Youth Center
909 N. O’Connor Rd. Irving, TX 75061
Growing Kids Gods Way Moral Innocence Course
will be offered in mid January.
Please contact the Ryters if you’re interested, at
February 7, 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Ranch at Lonesome Dove
All Of Me - Northwest Women's Retreat
January 17 @ 2:00 PM - Janurary 18 @ 2:00 PM
American Airlines Training and Conference Center
4501 Highway 360 South, Fort Worth, Tx 76155
Cost: $70 double occupancy (2 people in a room)
$110 single occupancy (1 person in a room)
A $10 deposit is required for those who wish to make payments.
Meals Included: Saturday Dinner & Sunday Breakfast and Lunch
Log In Instructions for MyDFW Database
The DFW Church would like to introduce ‘MyDFW’ a new online database that gives members the ability to access their membership information. Members can make changes to their profile, update their address, phone number, email address and other items related to their membership record. Once all of our member’s records are updated, new features will continue to be implemented.
My DFW Member Login Guide
2. On the right side, click on ‘MyDFW’ logo
3. The login screen will display.
4. Click ‘Need a login?’
5. Enter your first name, last name and email address. The suffix field is optional. When you have entered the information, click the ‘Find Me’ button. Note: Your First Name, Last Name and email address MUST match with our database or you will not be able to create an account. The information we have in the database may be old, misspelled or missing. If you have any problems, please send an email to
, with the following information. 1) Complete First Name 2) Complete Last Name 3) Current email address.
6. You will receive an email containing your username and password for logging in. When you have received the email, return to My DFW on the church website.
7. Enter the username and password sent to you by email in the fields provided.
8. The system will require you to change your password with the first successful login. Enter a password of your choice.
9. Once logged in, please review the information in your profile and make the needed corrections.